Photobucket

Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet kids/Eliana's Gotcha Day!!

Well these pictures are totally backwards but I am too exhausted .....
I have been surprisingly BUSY the last two days! YAY!   Yesterday I woke up at 3:55 am so Jenna and I could get to work, it was quite the morning of unloading new merchandise from the truck at Pier 1. It was kinda like Christmas you never knew what you were going to find in the box.   
I then got up this morning and babysat for 8 hours for an incredible family, they have two boys, two girls adopted from China and they are heading to Uganda soon to pick up the next two kids, the Oatsvalls (check out their blog). We had lots of fun doing crafts, going on a nature walk, playing and swinging outside....such precious, gorgeous kids....





So after running to an interview after babysitting I then ran across town to see my sweet girl Eliana and watch her and the Moore's boys who are also ADORABLE and such sweet fun kids.
Well it is Eliana's Gotcha day! I cannot believe it has been a year since our sweet baby girl finally came home...We decided to celebrate tonight but well only having two hands, three toddlers, a lit candle and a camera...it was slightly a disaster. As I was trying to get a picture Eliana was trying to grab her cookie so Micah was holding her hands down while sweet Elliot sat there patiently which is when Eliana saw her chance...bam she had Elliot's cookie in her mouth before anyone knew what happened then was reaching for the lit candle..Micah was freaking out and yelling at her and I am trying to get across the table without dropping the camera or knocking over a kid...well she grabbed the lit candle before anyone could stop her and put it out without blinking an eye and she had the cookie in her mouth....Looks like someone has been watching a little too much cookie monster....
Happy Gotcha Day Baby Girl!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment